The line-up of showrooms and creative partners for Urbis Designday 2015 were revealed at an exclusive champagne breakfast held at MINI Garage on 25 February.
More than 100 design industry professionals gathered for the grand reveal, hosted by media personality Jon Bridges. For this year’s event, a range of artists and designers have teamed up with showroom partners (both new and old friends of Urbis) to create temporary installations in keeping with the event’s theme, ‘Made for Living’. The installations will be on display at Urbis Designday, Saturday 21 March, 2015.
The collaborations for 2015 are (drum roll, please)…
- ECC + Xanthe White + Ingrid Starnes
- Studio Italia + Hye Rim Lee
- James Dunlop Textiles + WGSN
- Boconcept + Think Shift
- INZIDE Commercial + Context Architects
- Autex + Ctrl Space
- Methven + Eucalyptus Design
- Coroma + Revie
- Resene + FourTwoOne
- MINI + Fly
- Artisan Flooring + Microsoft Surface + BMD
- DeLonghi Group - DeLonghi, Kenwood, Braun
Urbis Designday runs from 10am to 5pm on 21 March, 2015. Free transport for pass-holders will run all day.
Buy your passes now via eventfinder.co.nz.