AGM Publishing does not make or give any assurance or warranty regarding the functionality, quality or operation of this site; or that access to this sites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
The views expressed on this site are not necessarily those of AGM. AGM does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on these sites, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
AGM disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, any financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the sites or any material appearing from any action or decision taken as a result or using such material, to the full extent permissible by law.
This disclaimer extends to any third party or linked sites.
No one using any of these sites should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained on these sites.
Termination / Access restriction
AGM reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all parts of any AGM website at any time, without notice.
Links to third party sites
AGM sites may contain links to third party websites. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any such site, including and without limitation any link contained there-in or any changes or updates to any such site.
AGM is not responsible if the linked site is not functioning correctly. We provide these links only as a convenience for you, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by us.
The views expressed on these sites are not necessarily those of AGM. AGM does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of the material appearing on these sites, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose.
Copyright in this website is owned or licensed by AGM. This includes all text, images, drawings, graphics, logos, icons, recordings and software. AGM are protected by relevant copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act and / or similar legislation which may apply in your location, you may not adapt, reproduce, distribute, print, display, perform, store, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website in any form or by any means or use any information, products or services obtained from any part of these websites for any commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
As a condition of using any AGM website or any services on these sites, you warrant not to use these for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on these sites. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
In particular, you agree not to:
- use these sites to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via any AGM site;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using these websites any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation, or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.