General conditions of entry for Urbis digital competitions:
- Prizes are only available to New Zealand residents.
- The decision of the publisher, AGM Publishing (at whose premises all draws will be made) is final.
- Employees, immediate families and agencies of AGM Publishing and associated sponsors are ineligible.
- Prices listed are Recommended Retail Price and may be different in store to what have been listed.
- Winners take the prizes at entirely their own risk and indemnify the Promoter and any retailers and suppliers associated with this promotion in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss they may incur in connection with the prizes.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that are lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged and will not replace them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions without notice, to modify, reschedule or terminate the promotion and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of similar value, in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any person who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters related to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, misdirected or illegible entries. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entry forms will be deemed invalid.
- If any part of the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value.
- No part of the prize is transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant; or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter); (d) any variation in prize value; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) participation in the promotion or use of a prize.
- By entering the promotion, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and image to be used for publicity purposes by the Promoter in printed and/or online formats without the need for further approval or compensation and for an unlimited period of time.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, suppliers. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- The competition will run during Designday from Friday 24 March – Saturday 25 March 2017 and across AGM digital platforms.
- The competition will close Saturday 25 March 2017 and the prize will be drawn 7 April 2017.
- The winner will be notified by phone or by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not reply within 7 days, the prize will be redrawn.
- Prize includes the use of one Lexus vehicle (Excluding RCF) for a weekend (Saturday morning to Sunday evening) between 30 March – 20 December 2017. The prize winner will be required to collect the Lexus vehicle from an Authorised Lexus Dealer and sign a Short Term Vehicle Loan Agreement. Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents, currently living in New Zealand, over the age of 18 years who hold a current full and unrestricted drivers licence. To read the full Lexus Terms & Conditions please click here.
- Prize includes 2 consecutive night’s accommodation at the Auckland Sofitel in a Superior Room and dinner for 2 in Lava Dining on one evening to the value of $200. Prize is valid 30 March – 20 December 2017 – we are unable to extend the validity, or honour it should the prize voucher be lost or destroyed. All reservation requests are subject to availability at time of booking. Incidentals and facilities not specified in the prize used during the stay will be charged to be settled upon departure from the hotel. Credit card or cash deposit will be required on arrival to guarantee incidental charges. This prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion.
For clarity, the Auckland Sofitel and Lexus portions of the prize must be used in conjunction.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.